When Stress Gets Out of Control
Is Your Issue Coming from Stress?
A large percentage of people have experienced a frightening diagnosis like fibromyalgia, depression, cancer, ADD, ADHD, auto-immune disease, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, arthritis, IBS, or Crohn’s Disease. If you were one of those people, did you ever attribute stress as the possible root cause of your issue?
The reality is that, for most of these issues, they didn’t develop overnight. You didn’t go to bed one night being very healthy and waking up the next morning with a heart attack or cancer. They developed gradually, over time.
Insults, also known as stress, on your metabolic pathways, or the ways your body functions, are sometimes created a little bit at a time and sometimes are created in big amounts. Regardless of how fast, these insults impact our body’s ability to function and can result in a frightening diagnosis.
These insults or stress can come from many areas of your life including your:
- Environments including toxicity, pollution, lack of sun, lack of water, poor quality of water, lack of shelter etc.
- The quality and quantity of food.
- Emotions, especially fear, anger, hopelessness, aimlessness, abandonment, worries, grief, and more. Emotions change your biochemistry and therefore they have the power to enhance your health or decrease your health.
- Toxic relationships.
- Money issues.
- Heavy responsibilities.
- Detoxification pathways malfunctioning
- The toxic compounds created by your own body and not being removed from your body properly.
- Body function becoming out of control and destroying part of you.
When you start understanding the root causes of a life devastating diagnosis, you can then be empowered to take action.
You might not be able to reverse the damage completely but you might be able to slow it down.
You may be able to improve your quality of living and maintain it for a longer period of time.
We work to help you connect the dots. We know that when you connect the dots, you can be empowered to make changes which can enhance your life and help you be vibrant and fulfilled.
We work towards giving you the root causes of your illness and bring you tools to help you make changes to your life.
A difficult diagnosis doesn’t mean it is the end of your life. It means that you need to engage now with deep reflection about your life and the way you are living it. Deep potential of fulfillment is possible. But, you need to get up and do. And we will support and empower you on your way.